I am so excited to be leaving TODAY to go to San Antonio and see my very best good friends!
We will be at the Riverwalk tonight at my favorite mexican food restaurant. Saturday, I am helping my BFF since KINDERGARTEN move into her very first apartment! Yay Katie!
Saturday evening, we will be going to the stock show and rodeo for the first and only time this year! I dont think I've missed a year of rodeo except maybe once, but Im pretty sure not. I LOVE the rodeo. Ive been every year since I wore my first pair of tiny wranglers and red boots. I can smell the wonderful food smells mixed with sawdust and cow patties as I type this. (So gross, right?) I will be having a turkey leg, roasted corn on the cob, and a funnel cake, thank you very much. I will watch the piglet races. I will go to the horse barn and dream of the horse I will own in the future. (Yes, I am a horse-lover at heart.) I will NOT ride the scary carney rides, but I may play a game or two. I will go to the petting zoo, even though I probably exceed the height limit. Then, Josh Turner is performing and he's so dreamy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment