Since Ive started my real world job, it has taken me a while to get used to not having breaks... I guess it was so ingrained in me to have a month in the winter, a week in the spring, and a WHOLE summer off from my main "job" (school). Last year I think was the worst... it was a big life change for me with graduation, working 40 hour weeks and my roommates, all my friends, and my fiance were still in college. I've since gotten used to it, and reality has definitely set in, but next week is spring break and I feel like I need one too! Im sure many people feel the same way...
So, this weekend and part of next week, we are venturing down to the beach. I know, it's going to be so crowded and noisy with all of the high school kids and young'ns in college, but, what can you do when you're an old lady like me just trying to fit in?? Dont judge...
Actually, Im just going to catch some serious rays, read a book, and play in the sand with a good friend while our guys fish and try to surf in the 60 degree water. Pictures will be posted upon my return!
Happy SPRING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment